Who We Are
To facilitate capacity building in our communities to sustain a sport, culture, and recreation delivery system that enhances the quality of life of the people within our District.
Citizens live active, creative, healthy lifestyles through engagement in sport, culture and recreation.
- Effective partnerships and collaborations that are mutually beneficial
- Meaningful youth and community engagement
- Understanding of and respect for our communities
- Sharing innovation and best practices
- Nurturing organic, sustainable community and district development
- Effective communication
- Volunteerism that is inclusive, provides meaningful opportunities, and encourages involvement
- Diversity of experience, abilities, opinions, and traditions
- Accountability and transparency to our stakeholders
The District will be a leader in facilitating Community Development through sport, culture and recreation for and with the communities within our jurisdiction.
Board of Directors
Carla Hipkins - Porcupine Plain